Thursday, November 5, 2020

CLK430 refreshing suspension

Hi I have an opportunity to fix/upkeep/upgrade a few things in my car and I would like to start with the suspension. The car has over 77 k miles is in very good condition always maintained properly but when I turn the steering wheel all the way I hear a little clinking noise. What could it be... CLK430 refreshing suspension
Hi
I have an opportunity to fix/upkeep/upgrade a few things in my car and I would like to start with the suspension. The car has over 77 k miles is in very good condition always maintained properly but when I turn the steering wheel all the way I hear a little clinking noise. What could it be...

CLK430 refreshing suspension

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW