Sunday, November 29, 2020

C36 in Southern California Self-Service Yard

Found this while searching local Pick-a-Part yard inventories for 107s to scavenge: 1995 Mercedes Benz C36 Amg Used Auto Parts | Stanton No idea what remains of it, but thought I'd post here. Getting hold of this drivetrain for a swap into a 107 or a 124 wagon is a bit of a fantasy of mine, but even if it's still there, I have no way of pulling it out myself.
Found this while searching local Pick-a-Part yard inventories for 107s to scavenge:


No idea what remains of it, but thought I'd post here. Getting hold of this drivetrain for a swap into a 107 or a 124 wagon is a bit of a fantasy of mine, but even if it's still there, I have no way of pulling it out myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW