Friday, October 30, 2020

Need help on W126 rear suspension change

I have a 1990 560 SEC the rear suspension has the steel trailing arms on it I want to put on the earlier aluminum trailing arms on it has anyone ever done this before the rear bolt on cross member is the same by the part number I have I have a complete earlier rear end is that the easiest way to do that and can I still use the anti squat system or do I have to change to the old style springs and heavy duty rear shocks Are the 500 and the 560 SEC rear brakes the same. Thanks for your help
I have a 1990 560 SEC the rear suspension has the steel trailing arms on it I want to put on the earlier aluminum trailing arms on it has anyone ever done this before the rear bolt on cross member is the same by the part number I have I have a complete earlier rear end is that the easiest way to do that and can I still use the anti squat system or do I have to change to the old style springs and heavy duty rear shocks Are the 500 and the 560 SEC rear brakes the same. Thanks for your help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW