Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Engine surging while accelerating uphill

I was getting an 'oil hi' light on in my 99 ml320 and it turned out to be a faulty oil level sensor. I had that replaced which also required a complete oil change. I drove it out of town (highway driving upwards of 75mph) and had no problems over the weekend. I started heading home Sunday (the drive is very hilly) and when I would try to accelerate up the hills I would get a surging and lack of acceleration if I tried to accelerate over 75-80 mph depending on the grade of the incline. If... Engine surging while accelerating uphill
I was getting an 'oil hi' light on in my 99 ml320 and it turned out to be a faulty oil level sensor. I had that replaced which also required a complete oil change. I drove it out of town (highway driving upwards of 75mph) and had no problems over the weekend. I started heading home Sunday (the drive is very hilly) and when I would try to accelerate up the hills I would get a surging and lack of acceleration if I tried to accelerate over 75-80 mph depending on the grade of the incline. If...

Engine surging while accelerating uphill

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW