Hello,
I did a lot of searching and I cannot find any information on how to initially set CIS fuel distributor differential pressure valve screws. I am aware of the trick of measuring them before removal, but if my FD has been tampered with or it's already apart what is the correct procedure? If somebody could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. By the way, I have a way of measuring flow rate.
I did a lot of searching and I cannot find any information on how to initially set CIS fuel distributor differential pressure valve screws. I am aware of the trick of measuring them before removal, but if my FD has been tampered with or it's already apart what is the correct procedure? If somebody could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. By the way, I have a way of measuring flow rate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW